Epoxy floor coating is a sealant for concrete floors. It can be used on floors in residential garages, commercial showrooms, and walkways. It’s very common in industrial buildings as well as manufacturing plants, warehouses, pharmaceutical buildings, food and beverage plants, and laboratories. Here are some of the benefits of getting an epoxy coating on your garage floors:
- Durable – If you have your concrete garage floors coated with epoxy, then they will last longer because they resist wearing.
- Resists Chemical – Epoxy coatings resist chemical and oil stains, keeping your garage floor looking clean all the time.
- Low Maintenance – Since epoxy coatings resist stains, it makes it easy to clean up something spills. You don’t have to worry about stains soaking into your floor anymore.
- Resists Sun Damage – Concrete garage floors will fade over time if the sun hits certain spots. It makes the entire floor uneven in how it looks. Epoxy coatings resist sun damage, so you have a clean, even look for life.
- Increases Safety – If your concrete garage floors get wet, you’ve probably noticed that they get extremely slippery. Epoxy coatings don’t get slippery when the floors are wet, making it safer when you’re working in the garage.
on Epoxy Coatings
The Lifetime Warranty includes any repairs that would need to be done due to chemical reactions, sun damage, hot tire pickup, bleach, gas, oil…(things that the epoxy resists).
6737 N. Milburn Ave, Fresno